Are you a Teacher looking for a CalSTRS home mortgage loan?
CalSTRS Home Mortgage Loan for Teachers in California.
Matt the Mortgage Guy is proud to offer the new CalPATH home loan for Teachers and Educators in California to replace the CalSTRS and CalPERS home loan program that was suspended in 2010. The new CalPATH home loan program with Mountain West Financial have the same guidelines and can be completed very quickly.
CalPATH Loan Eligibility
- Any teacher or employee of a public school or community college
- Anyone eligible for CalSTRS pension benefits
- Do not have to be currently employed
CalPATH is a program available exclusively to Mountain West Financial clients and is designed to benefit those that serve our local communities… it’s our way of saying “thank you!”
To qualify for CalPATH, you must be a member of one of the following:
- California State Teachers Retirement System (CalSTRS)
Other State Employees that qualify:
- California Public Employees Retirement System (CalPERS)
- Legislators Retirement System (LRS)
- Judges Retirement System (JRS)
- Or a Employee of a California Public Agency
Features/Benefits of a CalPATH Teacher Home Mortgage Loan
- Easy qualifying
- Very quick turn around
- One time free rate float down feature
- Do NOT have to be a First time home buyer
- No income limitations
- Interest rate is ‘below market’
- Fees are lower
- Seller can concede closing costs
- Generally more affordable than FHA financing for many reasons
CalPERS CalSTRS Max Loan Amount
- Up to $417,000 conforming loan amount
- Up to $536,082 jumbo loan amount
CalPERS CalSTRS Property Requirements
- Owner Occupied
- Located in California
- Cannot own other properties
- Single family, condo/town homes and PUD’s are eligible
At Mountain West Financial we are a direct lender committed to providing low down payment and other government assistance loan programs such as CalPATH, FHA, VA, USDA, and other community lending programs.
Call Matt, your CalPATH Home Purchase and Mortgage Refinance Program specialist: 916-529-7600
Mountain West Financial Inc. has no affiliation to CalPERS. CalPATH is not a CalPERS home loan program. All applications are subject to underwriting guidelines and approval. Licensed by the Department of Business Oversight under the California Residential Mortgage Lending Act. NMLS# 164497.
Teachers & Public Employees – check out
CalSTRS, CalPERS, LRS & JRS members, Mountain West Financial has designed a program to benefit those that serve our local communities. CalPATH is a program available exclusively to our clients.
FHA Streamline | FHA Cash-Out | FHA 203K | VA Streamline | VA Cash-Out | USDA Streamline
Conventional | HELOC | DU Refi Plus | Open Acces | And More!